Friday, August 1, 2008

Bowlin', Bowlin', Blowlin'....

We went bowling with our best friends the Cooks.

Well, J and I bowled, N....played. She was all excited when we bought the special shoes, and got her the pink ball, and put her name on the game screen, then she saw what you had to do, and she wanted no part of it. Nevermind that you pay for the shoes, and per person on the game screen. Oh well, kids will be kids, right? (and she never lets me do her hair, so the poor girl always looks like an orphan :P )



But J really got into the game. He got his 5 lb. ball and went to it. And he never hesitated to make his bowl. He wasn't too bad. Of course the bumpers help. (And in fairness, mom and Deanna had the bumpers on our lane too.) My favorite was his reactions to either hitting the pins...or not hitting the pins. Both were equally adorable.
We had a great time. It was nice to get out of that little apartment and do something with good friends. We had hamburgers, corn dogs, french fries, and even spent a few quartes in some games. Mama got to hold baby Mathan quite a bit (Dee's 6 week old). No pictures of me, of course. I'm always behind the camera.


1 comment:

Lynseylou said...

That was adorable! Man I wish I was there, we miss you guys so much!

Post a Comment