Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School!


Well, it's official. J started kindergarten! How he got to be old enough to do that, I have no idea. His teacher is Ms. Geiger, and his favorite part of his first day was playing on the playground. He was pretty nervous this morning when I woke him up. He was supposed to ride in with our neighbor, but was so terrified I decided to take him in myself. So we loaded up all of us (including Sage & N) and made our first sojourn! We had a little trouble figuring out the drop-off routine, but we'll be pros tomorrow! Once he got to class, he was ready to go. Hugged Mama goodbye, and was gone! Mama was the one having trouble then. My boy is growing up! (the green dot is a sticker his teacher gave him) He's mad at me in this picture, which is why he isn't smiling, but he had a wonderful first day!