I don't have any pictures to show, because frankly I didn't want to document this one, and because I'm so weak I probably couldn't lift the camera anyway.
Three days of misery...both me and DH. Luckily, the kids seem to have escaped this one. We sent them to stay with family and friends until we are back on our feet. This one hit me harder than I have ever been hit before. I was about 5 minutes from calling an ambulance to take me to the emergency room for fluids. I was so weak, I couldn't stand up, and I felt like I was going to pass out every time I even moved. DH was just about as bad, so we were in some pretty bad straights. Luckily DH's dad arrived with FENERGEN!! Oh blessed medicine!! It settled my stomach enough that I could finally keep some fluids down. I got hydrated again, and DH and I are beginning to be on the mend...so long as we keep up with the medications. We're still pretty sick, but nothing like yesterday. We've been really blessed to have good people around to give us blessings and keep our kids. We would have been in real trouble otherwise.
Three days of misery...both me and DH. Luckily, the kids seem to have escaped this one. We sent them to stay with family and friends until we are back on our feet. This one hit me harder than I have ever been hit before. I was about 5 minutes from calling an ambulance to take me to the emergency room for fluids. I was so weak, I couldn't stand up, and I felt like I was going to pass out every time I even moved. DH was just about as bad, so we were in some pretty bad straights. Luckily DH's dad arrived with FENERGEN!! Oh blessed medicine!! It settled my stomach enough that I could finally keep some fluids down. I got hydrated again, and DH and I are beginning to be on the mend...so long as we keep up with the medications. We're still pretty sick, but nothing like yesterday. We've been really blessed to have good people around to give us blessings and keep our kids. We would have been in real trouble otherwise.Moral of the story: Wash your hands..a lot, and don't rub your eyes or nose. You do NOT want this flu!!



