Ok, this may be a little premature, but I'm too excited not to post it. And though it may look a little shabby in this particular photo, this here is (hopefully) going to be our house very soon.
(Trust me, it looks better in real life) We found this little gem out in the country on 9 acres of gorgeous fields and big oak trees. It's huge: 6 Bedrooms, 2 baths, a big kitchen, study, dining room, living room, den, and screened in back porch. About 2400 square feet in all. It is a foreclosure, so it's listed way below value. We are guessing, since the US Dept of Justice owns it, that is was part of some illegal operation and was seized in some sort of criminal...something. Anyway, we put in an offer and should hear back very soon. I'll keep you posted, and I can hopefully get some more pictures up soon. Keep us in your prayers on this one. It's perfect for us, and it would really be great if it came through.



