Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OUCH!!!!

I spent the whole afternoon unloading Andy's VERY LARGE trailer full of STUFF!!! I love my mother-in-law, but the woman has way too much stuff. She brought cooking oil! I mean, you know you have too much stuff when you have a WHOLE BOX labeled "mom's holiday t-shirts." So my back is very, very sore. I will pay for this tomorrow.

But Andy is here and living with us. The kids are in heaven having Nana right here to spoil them, but I think their favorite part so far is Buddy, the dog. All I have heard is "Can I take Buddy for a walk? Can Buddy sleep in my bed? Can I feed Buddy?" Oh my goodness, this dog is getting so much attention.

Meanwhile, we are adjusting to having ALL of the Wright kids (including Kennon's) up at our house all the time. Maybe they live a little too close (literally downstairs from us). This may be a problem.

Maybe I will have to look more seriously into a home. Oh, and by the way...that last house didn't work out either. This is becoming ridiculous!