Well, we decided that it was about time that we all had a nice evening together. 


The fair is in town, so we took the opportunity to enjoy some rides and see the joy in our kids faces (or terror, depending on the ride) as they flew down the slides, bumped in the boats, and jumped in the air. 

N and J had a wonderful time, and DH and I basked in their enthusiasm. I remember loving the fair like they did, and it was nostalgic and sweet to relive that trhough my own kids. Here are some of the highlights.
Enjoy.




The fair is in town, so we took the opportunity to enjoy some rides and see the joy in our kids faces (or terror, depending on the ride) as they flew down the slides, bumped in the boats, and jumped in the air. 

N and J had a wonderful time, and DH and I basked in their enthusiasm. I remember loving the fair like they did, and it was nostalgic and sweet to relive that trhough my own kids. Here are some of the highlights.Enjoy.





