We have finally closed on our house! If this one looks familiar, it's because it was one we were trying to get before. Well, we actually got it this time. We closed on Friday and have spent all weekend and Monday night painting and cleaning so we can be ready to move in. We start toting boxes on Wednesday, and move the big stuff Friday, when we will have a lot of family help (hopefully). We are very excited! Can't wait to get in and get some Christmas decorations up. We will be in by the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I have a house! Yep, I really do!
We have finally closed on our house! If this one looks familiar, it's because it was one we were trying to get before. Well, we actually got it this time. We closed on Friday and have spent all weekend and Monday night painting and cleaning so we can be ready to move in. We start toting boxes on Wednesday, and move the big stuff Friday, when we will have a lot of family help (hopefully). We are very excited! Can't wait to get in and get some Christmas decorations up. We will be in by the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
I have a house! Yep, I really do!
2008-11-25T13:48:00-05:00
Sara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



