Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Trip to the Temple


Since I am YW President, I got to go with the youth on their latest temple trip. We took some names down to do the work for them. One of the names was DH's grandpa on his dad's side. DH actually got to be baptized for him, and did the confirmation for him. It was a neat experience. When we told his dad about it later that night, he was really excited that we had done it. It was neat to do something for family that they didn't get to do for themselves. And I had 16 girls there doing baptisms! That's a big group of girls! It was a blast. we had a fun road trip, end everyone really enjoyed the time in the temple. This was my niece Haley's first trip, so it was especially exciting for her. We had a wonderful time.