
We had the annual Lake City
LDS Trunk or treat last night. All of
the kids dressed up, and we played games, got tons of candy, and at ourselves sick. All of
Kennon's kids and J went with the Star Wars theme. C was princess Leia, S, A and J were Jedi Knights, and H was the girl from the new star wars clone wars (I can't remember the name).

I actually dressed up as a pirate wench, but of course we have no pictures of me. Now, I know you are wondering where
N's costume is. Well...she's in it.
N was Dora. You can kind of see the purple backpack,

but she wouldn't go for any of the other costume suggestions we made, like hair color and a bright shirt. She had a Dora shirt on, but with the jacket, you couldn't see it. So we made sure to just call her Dora all night long, and people caught on. Obviously J was hounded by his girlfriends from
pre-school last year.

He was quite the popular guy, and obviously that hasn't changed. We had a blast. But it was COLD!!! All of us ended up wearing jackets by the end of the night, so the costumes were kind of covered. But J was the brave kid. He went through the Haunted house TWICE. I didn't even want to go once. I guess he didn't inherit my aversion to all things scary or
gory.

Well, Happy Halloween to you all. Hope your holiday is fun and Safe!