Friday, December 4, 2009

She's here...and I finally have another post on my blog. Been awhile.



So I have a newfound respect for those women who can do childbirth without an epidural. Labor was so quick this time around, I couldn't get one. Kudos to those who choose that route, but I am NOT cut out for that kind of pain! Suffice it to say, I was NOT a happy camper! But baby "S" is here, and that's over now.

She was 7 lbs 12 oz, born early on the morning after Thanksgiving. She is doing excellent, eating well, and sleeping a good three to four hours at a shot. Days and nights are still a little mixed, but they are for Mama anyway, s that's no biggie.

Her brother and Sister are loving the new playmate. "J" likes being the oldest....really. And "N" is adjusting to her non-baby status pretty well. She likes to be a big helper.

We are all doing well, and will get family pictures and New Years newsletter out after Christmas. Meantime, wishing you all a wonderful season, and a very Spirit-filled Christmas celebration.