skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the wheres, whats, whos and hows of us
Friday, July 3, 2009
The Remake
DH and I took on a big project. We decided to remake our cabinet that we got from his dad. So, after hours and hours, it went from this.....
to this......
what do you think?
The Remake
2009-07-03T11:36:00-04:00
Sara
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Families
My Temple
Click the picture for more info on us Mormons
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2010
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
2009
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(7)
▼
July
(5)
Gonna go private...again
Independence Day
Pictures from the last few months...I know, I'm bad
Water Park
The Remake
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(4)
Take the Quiz here!
About Me
Sara
View my complete profile
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats